Saturday, October 17, 2009

Do not exploit the new selection method - Najib

Do not exploit the new selection method - Najib
16/10/2009 9:48 pm

KUALA LUMPUR, October 16 - Datuk Seri Najib Tun Razak warned Umno members not to exploit new methods of selection positions in the party.

Umno president said although the system is more stringent selection of the position, but it lead to party members to make changes so that they become better.

"We I change people, difficult. So we create a system that more stringent so that people do change. Ultimately they are so good person, if-God.

"I tell, do not destroy, exploit the new system. We are serious, do not apologize .... If you try to (do) address their responsibility (padahnya)," he said in a speech delay Umno General Assembly 2009, here today.

He said the new selection method of claim Umno members to make changes is to show a clean image of Umno, and books by people of integrity.

"When people see Umno, the party was really I help, I help, I winner to the people. Non-chaotic and warring among ourselves.

"Not us ... can I get a contract, but we must be able to do work. Umno nak I became champion for the people," he said.

In the meantime, he is quite confident that Umno is ready to make changes and prosper as a strong party.

He said that based on the spirit of restlessness "extraordinary"

shown when Umno leaders attended the Umno General Assembly this time.

"I saw this great gathering of the best since I began to attend in 1976 because I saw we were facing a very big test for a year and I quite gusar, despondent my heart to see whether party members have been recovered in terms of spirit.

"It may rise again or not? Already aware or not? It truly repent or not. But on this day when I stood in front of the gentlemen, all the skepticism that has expired altogether.

"I dare say, and quite confident that Umno at the time and when this is ready to rise, rise as a new force," he said.

To ensure a strong Umno, Najib reminded Umno leaders and members to remove the conduct or behavior that is not good and change is not necessarily involve the provision.

"If the change from lazy so hard, I need provisions. If the day, night down under find people, not to provisions, he can work.

"After that, if he kind of arrogant, now he is humble, not necessary provisions. If he is contradictory to love working. But if I add activities or programs, we are willing to give additional provisions," he said.

In the meantime, see AWI-blazing spirit of Umno members to make changes flaming to ensure that the party become stronger.

"I asked whether I gentlemen ready for change, working, people approaching, so a strong party, to serve the people," because the cries greeted the "Yes" by the audience at Freedom House, held the rally.

"So we're ready, already sounding the horn. ... Let us together resilient to the village, city sebarkan Umno. Strengthen the spirit of our struggle to the bitter end. InsyaAllah Umno party will be a strong and successful," he said.

- BERNAMA (Utusan Malaysia)

No comments:

Post a Comment